Welcome


If this is your first time visiting, welcome. If you are returning again, welcome back. While this blog was originally not going to be about me or my life, it seems to be morphing to include more of myself and experiences. I will still strive to add a different perspective to the news and events around the world that impact everyone's life,however, I will focus more attention on issues that relate more tangibly to our personal lives. We all live in a world that is increasingly interconnected yet it seems a lot of people are turning inwards, shying away from human interaction. Lets step away from ourselves and see what we can do to make a difference. There are ads on this page and 65 cents of every dollar earned will be donated towards helping the homeless. If you like what you are reading, please share it with your friends.




Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Update

Unfortunately, I have been without power since Sunday morning due to the wonderful winter storm that blew through this past weekend. I will have a new post as soon as the power comes back and I can stay at my house again. Currently living with the parents. I will be back soon hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment