Welcome


If this is your first time visiting, welcome. If you are returning again, welcome back. While this blog was originally not going to be about me or my life, it seems to be morphing to include more of myself and experiences. I will still strive to add a different perspective to the news and events around the world that impact everyone's life,however, I will focus more attention on issues that relate more tangibly to our personal lives. We all live in a world that is increasingly interconnected yet it seems a lot of people are turning inwards, shying away from human interaction. Lets step away from ourselves and see what we can do to make a difference. There are ads on this page and 65 cents of every dollar earned will be donated towards helping the homeless. If you like what you are reading, please share it with your friends.




Friday, November 30, 2012

A Super Long Week

Well, its Friday morning again and I am exhausted.  Once again I had my weekly dart match last night and it went fairly well.  The match ended in a 9-9 tie with every game being pretty close right up until the end.  By 10:45 in the evening we had finished, but that was not when I left.  Our entire team decided to remain afterwards and continue to practice.  I didn't look at the time again until it was 11.45 and I had not left yet.  By the time I got home, ready for bed and actually in bed, it was somewhere between 12:30 and 12:45.   And yes, my alarm clock went off at exactly 3:50 this morning and I was not ready to get up, but I did.  So today will be a long day.  My brain is operating very slowly and the coffee has not yet started to kick in.  I must now get my son out of bed, breakfast started, and my day going somehow.  Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment