Welcome


If this is your first time visiting, welcome. If you are returning again, welcome back. While this blog was originally not going to be about me or my life, it seems to be morphing to include more of myself and experiences. I will still strive to add a different perspective to the news and events around the world that impact everyone's life,however, I will focus more attention on issues that relate more tangibly to our personal lives. We all live in a world that is increasingly interconnected yet it seems a lot of people are turning inwards, shying away from human interaction. Lets step away from ourselves and see what we can do to make a difference. There are ads on this page and 65 cents of every dollar earned will be donated towards helping the homeless. If you like what you are reading, please share it with your friends.




Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ultrasound Yesterday

My wife and I went in yesterday for our 5 month ultrasound.  For those of you not in the pregnancy "know", its the ultrasound when they check to make sure the baby has 10 fingers and 10 toes, a spine, bones, stomach, and all the other necessities.  Its also the ultrasound where you can find out if you are having a boy or a girl.  Yet, despite our small desire to peek at the screen and see what we are having, neither my wife or I did and as such, this one will be a surprise like our son was.  Everything was normal, right on track, and there will be more on the ultrasound tomorrow.  You see, I got home late yesterday and didn't really get a chance to talk to my wife.  So, this morning instead of spending time writing my blog, we talked instead, a much more important activity for us.  So today, I give you a short blog post.  Tomorrow, there is a good chance it will be longer, and then again, if I get home late again (which I might), it might be another short one with more info on our new baby that's growing.  Till tomorrow, enjoy the beautiful weather and be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment